The limousine on your wedding day in the trip to the church and reception is surely the ideal way to glamorize and add style to your merriment.
The day of wedding is your most important day and you can take no risk that could make a spot to it. However, it could be tedious and complicated to figure out the best DC wedding limo company and their services while browsing hundreds of them to check their offers apples-to-apples. To avoid frustration you must keep in mind some important ideas when you hire a limo from a DC limo service firm:
• Always book in advance: Most of us prefer spring as the best season to hold a wedding, with a pleasant weather, birds chirping and flowers blooming, but don't forget, at this time of the year, it is prom season and limos are rarely available for reasonable prices with proper condition. Advance booking may help you to securing the car of your dreams.
• Seek the contract: If the rental company doesn't show any written, authorized and insured contract, then look for another company. It is obvious that no one would jeopardize their trip.
• For Multiple Limos: Hiring 2 or more limos would also require advanced booking to ensure you acquire them on time. Always prefer a limo service company that offers discounts on hiring more vehicles.
• Double check on the car's passenger size: A vehicle may have capacity of covering 8-10 people but that doesn't include the size of tulle and bouquets that may occupy loads of space and result in lesser number of people sit in the car. Decide the number of people and plan accordingly.
• Rental Hours: Most companies necessitate a minimum 3 hour booking to rent. During prom season, this time could increase up to 8 hours. Make sure you don't book for an hour that might cost you thrice the amount you pay for.
Don't let the slightest nuisances let you down. Hope that these ideas will help any new couples who plan for their special day.
If you're looking for the best and cheap limo services with high quality accommodation, try MH limousine. Get an early quote; you will be safe from any disappointment.